It may not technically be summer yet, but we have beaches and vacation on the brain. Who’s with us?
Before you head to the water, check out our list of Beach Bag Essentials for all of our must-haves to keep you looking fabulous and having fun all day long.
- Sunglasses – Besides protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays, sunglasses also help you squint less. Squinting = wrinkles!
- Shiny Silver Shampoo – If you’re a blonde, the sun and pool chemicals can cause your hair to turn yellow and dingy. A purple shampoo will clarify it, and keep your hair color looking bright.
- Beach Bag – No trip to the beach would be complete without a stylish bag to tote along all the essentials. Bonus – the One ‘n Only Beach Tote is FREE with any purchase of three One ‘n Only hair care or color products, or one One ‘n Only styling tool.
- Sunscreen – We usually remember to protect our skin from the sun, but don’t forget your lips! A sunburnt pout is no picnic and can really hurt. Keep lips covered by making sure your lip balm has sunscreen. Pucker Up carries one with Aloe and SPF15 or a medicated one with SPF30.
- Shower comb – Salt water can create some great beachy waves until you try to comb through them. Bringing a wide tooth comb and a product like the Ion Miracle Spray helps you get through tangled hair easier, and also keep hair from drying out in all the sun.
- Towelettes – It’s a good idea to bring some makeup remover wipes. Not that we expect you head to the beach with much makeup, but it is a great way to remove sunscreen at the end of the day.
- Texturizing Spray – Don’t fight your style! Play up the tousled texture the sun and water gives your hair with a texturizing salt spray for added oomph and style.