Contouring is a makeup technique used to accentuate your best features while minimizing flaws. The light foundation makes features pop, while the darker makes them look smaller. Follow our steps to complete this look!
Products needed for this look:
- 2 Foundation brushes (1 for each shade) – Face Secrets Foundation Brush
- 1 Duo Fibre Brush – Face Secrets Bronzer Brush
- 1 Makeup Sponge – Face Secrets Cosmetic Wedge
- Light Cream Foundation (1-2 shades light than you natural skin tone)
- Dark Cream Foundation (1-2 shades darker than your natural skin tone)
1. Start with a clean face.
2. Using a foundation brush, apply the light shade of foundation in the following areas:
- Under the eye
- Above the brow
- Down the bridge of nose
- On Chin and Fore Head
3. Using a separate foundation brush, apply the darker shade of foundation to the following areas:
- Outer perimeters of face
- Under cheek bones
- Sides of nose
4. Using the Duo Fibre, buff out darker areas using a circular motion. Buff the color along the hairline and past the jawline to diffuse any hard lines.
5. Use a sponge to blend the light areas into the dark. Rock the sponge back and forth where the 2 colors meet for a flawless finish.
6. Add blush and finish with translucent powder to set.