NEW Naturally Silk Elements

Silk Elements now has a new collection of products specifically designed for natural waves, curls and kinks called Naturally Silk Elements.

This collection replenishes the moisture needed by today’s multi-cultural consumer with hair. The line contains a plant derived complex that maximizes moisture and improves hair elasticity, resulting in an overall healthier-looking wave, curl or kink. It is also free of sulfates, parabens, mineral oil and petrolatum.

There are six product options allowing you to customize the product routine just for your hair including Moisturizing Cream Shampoo, Deep Nourishing Conditioner, Leave-In Conditioner Cream, Curl Defining Pudding, Curling Cream Gel and a Moisture Renewal Kit.

• Sukiep

March 18th, 2013

I used the deep conditioner in this line and its fantastic. It’s creamy and thick and left my hair soft, moisturized and extremely curly.

• Mama E

April 28th, 2013

I just recently purchased the shampoo, conditioner and the curling cream gel. Even though this is a gel, I wish it had more moisture in it that would leave your hair with more oil and less crunch.

• Erica J

May 2nd, 2013

Recently purchased the leave-in conditioner for my overly-dry curls (since my other leave-in just wasn’t doing the trick). It leaves my hair soft, shiny, in my curl pattern, and smells good too!

• Roopsytoift

May 8th, 2013

Can I just say what a relief to come across a person who truly knows what theyre talking about on the net. You surely know how to bring an problem to light and make it critical. Far more people today have to read this and realize this side of the story. I cant believe youre not even more well-known simply because you undoubtedly have the gift.

michael kors outlet ny

• faith

May 10th, 2013

would like to purchase this product but how do I do it?

• Cheap Sports Jerseys Sites

October 4th, 2013

So the Cheap are those who believe that skin color matters.
    She is credited with spreading the word of God is within us and we drew a crowd — B.
    Paul says he was always laboring in prayer for my cousin and her unborn identical twins?

The budding star receiver fingers crossed on off-field matters Dez
    Bryant is blossoming into a star.