FingerPaints Fall Collection

It might be hard to believe that this oppressive heat will ever go away, but fall will be here before we know it!

To celebrate the coming of cooler weather, I wanted to share the new FingerPaints Fall Collection – Fall of Surprises. It will be in stores starting in August!

What color will you be sporting?

Fall Of Surprises! (copper glitter)
Fall-ing For You (teal/blue)
Plum Startled (purple)
Gourd Or Bad? (bar multi glitter)
Be-leaf It Or Not! (sage)
Take It Or Leaf It (taupe)

• Stephanie

July 23rd, 2012

oooh i love the glittery ones ill definitely have to pick those up . i have such a soft spot for glitter nail polishes

• Maxine

July 23rd, 2012

My favorites are:
    Be-leaf It Or Not! (sage)
    Take It Or Leaf It (taupe)

• Amber

July 23rd, 2012

These are gorgeous! I can’t wait to get them!

• Darla

July 23rd, 2012

I need Fall Of Surprises and Gourd Or Bad?

• Maria

July 23rd, 2012

Plum Startled -purple and Be-leaf It Or Not!-sage are gorgeous.

• Patricia

July 24th, 2012

The Purple!!! It looks AMAZING!

• polarbelle

August 3rd, 2012

I purchased three today. I’ve got pictures here: http://www.polarbelle.com/2012/08/fingerpaints-fall-2012-fall-of.html#

• jk

August 9th, 2012

Ummm…I will be RUSHING to get Fall-ing For You (teal/blue) Plum Startled (purple) and Take It Or Leaf It (taupe). LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

• Lily

August 20th, 2012

I got Fall of Surprises and Gourd or Bad? today! I love glitter polishes so when I saw them my heart skipped a beat, lol! They are both soooooooo super pretty. :D

I thought Plum Startled looked gorgeous too but I was worried that I had a dupe in my stash (namely OPI Grape Set Match). I think I’m going to go back to Sally’s tomorrow for a second look just to be sure, lol! I love purples like this!

• Anna

August 21st, 2012

I LOVE several of the colors in the fall fashionista 2011 collection but can’t find them anywhere. Are they still available? Specifically, I’m interested in Catwalk Queen, Purple Pimstripe, and Raspberry Taffeta. Would REALLY appreciate a response. Thanks!

• Discount coupon

May 7th, 2013

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d truly appreciate it.