I absolutely love the lace trend for fall, and have discovered the perfect hair style to pair with this romantic look. Think old school glamour and very feminine, lady-like style, like an old school beauty bombshell.
I thought it would be complicated to create, but as it turns out there is a tool to tackle this job. The Hot Shot Tools Deep Waver created the perfect waves very easily. Here is a short tutorial on how to do it:
- Separate a strand of hair 2-3 inch wide.
- Run a comb through the section to make sure there are no tangles.
- Take the iron and clamp the hair as close to the head as you can without touching the scalp.
- Hold it for about 15-20 seconds and unclamp.
- Do not slide the iron on the hair because then you will undo the beautiful waves.
- Continue along the section of hair until there is a wave pattern from the top of your head to the ends. It will take you a couple of sections to get the technique down but after a little practice the process will go by quickly.
- After it’s all done, use hair spray to set the waves. You can shake your head to give it a more natural look, or leave them alone to get a more defined wave pattern. Either way your hair will have super romantic, great looking style!
What’s your favorite hair style for fall?