I am a TOTAL Halloween girl. It’s definitely my favorite holiday and I look forward to spooky, ghostly fun every year.
But, I have a problem. For someone who loves Halloween as much as I do, I can NEVER decide on a costume. I usually end up throwing something together at the last minute and am never satisfied with the result. So this year I have vowed to get my act together sooner. Yes, Halloween is in a week, but for me this is a major improvement.
I spent the morning looking around SallyBeauty.com for some inspiration and came up with a few products that I think would be super fun to incorporate into a costume. No decisions yet, but it’s a start!
Do you have trouble deciding on a costume? Any ideas you want to share? I need all the help I can get!
1. Ardell Wild Lashes in Diva
2. Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm
3. Beyond The Zone Color Bombz in Untamed Turquoise
4. China Glaze Haunting Halloween Crackle Collection
5. Sally Girl Sparkle Effects in Gleaming Green