I just returned from a beautiful weekend in San Diego at the BlogHer conference. I met some truly amazing women bloggers and had the best time socializing and learning.
After finding out that I was with Sally Beauty, the first question out of everyone’s mouth was, “What’s your favorite product?” So, I decided I should do a round-up of my Top Five Favorite Sally Beauty Products.
In no particular order:
1. Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color in 3G – My hair has been a lot of colors over the years, but this has to be my favorite shade. It’s shiny, has just a hint of red for warmth and makes my hair feel and look super healthy.
2. Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat - I refuse to paint my nails without this. It gives my polish a glass-like finish, dries in a snap and keeps them from chipping. I apply it every couple of days to keep my manicure looking fresh.
3. China Glaze Refresh-Mint – You know how newly engaged women constantly hold out their hand to admire their ring? That’s what I do when I wear this polish.
4. Miracle 7 Leave-in Conditioner - Now here’s a product that actually lives up to the hype. It’s ahhmazing. I love it because I have fine hair that gets weighed down easily, but needs a lot of conditioning, and Miracle 7 takes care of it.
5. Palladio Liquid Eye Liner in Black Forest - I always made a mess with liquid liner until I tried Palladio. The brush is super easy to work with and lets me draw perfect lines. Black Forest is a great color because it’s dark without being as harsh as black.
What beauty products can you not live without? Please share in the comments!