Summer Hair Care

A product thumbnail of Ion Summer Poolooza Insulated ToteSummer is officially here and it’s time to start thinking about summer hair care! Just as you would put sunscreen on your skin to protect it from the sun and damaging effects, you should use a leave-in conditioner to protect your hair from the sun, chlorine, and salt water. Ion Swimmer’s Leave-In Conditioner is specially formulated for this purpose. It will also prevent your hair from turning green from chlorine exposure.

Hair tangled from a day spent splashing in the water? Again, Ion Swimmer’s Leave-In Conditioner to the rescue! It’s an easy detangler, and adds shine and hydrates hair at the same time. Hello multi-purpose product!

Even if you use the leave-in conditioner for protection, your hair can use a clarifying treatment after swimming in the pool or saltwater. It will remove build-up and any green discoloration. Ion Swimmer’s Clarifying Treatment is safe for color treated hair.

For maintenance, use Ion Swimmer’s Shampoo as often as needed. It is safe to use daily.

P.S. Just in time for summer fun, if you buy 2 Ion Swimmer hair care items – you can get the Ion Summer Poolooza insulated tote for FREE.

• christi

June 24th, 2011

I’m trying to find a sunscreen for my hair. Any suggestions? I usually run some regular sunscreen like a 45 spf through it but want to make sure it’s ok to do so

• Lindsey

June 28th, 2011

Hair products don’t contain an actual sunscreen or sunblock, which requires an SPF. We do have lots of products that protect the hair from UV rays, though. Any of our color protection products offer this, as well as many others.

A good protector is the Ion Swimmer’s Leave-in Conditioner. It is lightweight and is made to protect hair from the sun and water, without having to rub greasy sunscreen through your hair.

• Buy Coconut Oil

July 18th, 2013

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too
    excellent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific web site.

Have a look at my site :: Buy Coconut Oil

• Alysa

July 20th, 2013

I am interested in this helpful article. There are countless things talked about
    here I had never believed of before. You have made me realize there’s more than one way to think about these things.

Feel free to visit my weblog: african american skin care products for acne – Alysa -

• j5dhMwTdWa

August 5th, 2013

964088 494994I see something actually fascinating about your internet web site so I saved to bookmarks . 564674

• online betting

August 6th, 2013

672039 482587Very nice design and wonderful content material , nothing else we want : D. 891755