Natural curls for Natural girls

I’ll admit it. I’m in love with curly hair. I myself have stick-straight hair, and have a serious case of curl-envy when I see a head full of bouncy, shiny curls. How do they get their hair to look so good?

Well, Silk Elements® has just come out with a new line of products called Mixed Silk® that is PERFECT for curly girls. The line consists of a Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, a Leave-In Conditioning Crème, and a Nourishing Deep Treatment. Everyone that we’ve tried this charming trio on has absolutely fallen in love with the results! Everyone, that is, except for my own curly-headed hubby.

After several weeks of me nagging, he reluctantly agreed to test out the Mixed Silk™ products for me. After we had finished, his curls were so well-defined! They were gorgeous, silky, and shiny. I had never seen his hair look so good. My husband took one look in the mirror and said with sheer horror, “I look…too beautiful!” He then proceeded to BRUSH out his curls (a cardinal SIN for curly hair) in an attempt to return to his frizzy, wild-man state. So if you are like my husband and ENJOY frizzy, untamed hair, this product may not be for you. If, however, you have anything from tight spiral curls to loose waves, this product is the perfect way to let your hair down, and feel free to be who you are: a beautiful, natural girl (or guy!) with beautiful, natural curls.

• The Angel

November 26th, 2011

Love this stuff. Love, Love, Love.

• Anonymous

March 14th, 2012

I hate to do this but I have to say, that product was horrrrrible. it smelled sooo bad. it was no where near as good as Mixed Chicks, the brand it is a knock off of. it did not work well on my curls either.

• Marla Covington

January 12th, 2013

Love this product & frustrated that Sally’s in my area is no longer carrying it! Suggestions??

• latha gillette

January 27th, 2013

Where can I buy the natural curl for natural girls from ?

• laloni

February 6th, 2013

Why is’t Sally’s carrying this product? It was the best thing for my daughter’s hair.

• LIANNA

May 2nd, 2013

does anyone knowes where mixed silk deep nourishing conditioner can be bought/

• Ashwaq

May 10th, 2013

please please please please sell this product in DUBAI,,, we need products for curl hair down here :’(

• Felecia

August 25th, 2013

Hello Everyone

Turns out that Silk Element is no longer making the product due to a claim by Mixed Chicks saying that Sally Beauty Supply misrepresented the Silk Element product by using Mixed Chicks Picture of their products. Once Mixed Chicks won, Sally’s had to pull the product off their shelves. Here’s the Link below.

You may want to write the company to see if they are going to change the packaging. You know, its never too late if enough consumers write to them requesting it be brought back. From what I hear about Mixed Chicks products, their products fade in comparison to Silk Elements and their pricing has sky rocketed.

Lawsuit Link