Best Sellers in Nail Color

Do you ever wonder which products sell the best, especially when it comes to nail color?

Of course there are the seasonal colors. Spring colors start with pastels and some more intense hues, Summer lends to hotter colors like neons, bright blues, greens and pinks. Fall and winter colors are darker reds, browns, and copper. But you can wear some of these all year round, especially if it’s a neutral, black, or red. I didn’t include all the colors here, but you get the idea.

Well, today I’m going to reveal the top sellers for the nail polish brands sold in Sally Beauty stores.

Sally Girl:  Type A

Ultra Pro:  Punki Pink

China Glaze:  Neon Pink Voltage

FingerPaints:  Art Dealer Teal-er

Savvy by Femme Couture:  USA Blush

Orly:  Oh Cabana Boy

Do you own any of these colors?  Which one is your favorite?

• Zara

October 15th, 2010

This is really interesting! I only own Punki Pink, but I can definitely see why it’s on the list…it’s a great neon!

• Sonia

October 15th, 2010

I dont own any of these but i think i need to pick them up!!

• Steffi

October 15th, 2010

I own Pink Voltage and Art Dealer Teal-er. I’ve been meaning to get Cabana boy but I never do. I’m not too keen on the other brands(they just don’t work well for me).

Just a quick note, though a lot of people know this-Pink Voltage is a nice color, but it does take a lot of coats(it’s kind of thin, at least my bottle is). Best to use a coat or two of white polish underneath.

• RedHedd

October 15th, 2010

Pink Voltate and Oh Cabana Boy are two of my summer favorites!

• RedHedd

October 15th, 2010

Voltage … Voltage ….

• Maria Fuentes

November 3rd, 2010

Except “Sally Girl” I have all the others and they are great. “Cabana boy” and “Art dealer teal-er” are my favorites. You can use it alone or just combine it with other colors.

• tite

June 10th, 2013

I not to mention my friends have been following the excellent hints from your web blog and so at once developed an awful suspicion I never thanked you for those techniques. My ladies became as a result warmed to see them and have in actuality been having fun with those things. Many thanks for turning out to be quite thoughtful as well as for settling on certain decent themes most people are really desirous to learn about. Our own honest regret for not expressing gratitude to earlier.