Limited Edition Tattoo Designs!

Have you seen our fabulous, new tattoo tools? I think they are so much fun so I had to share a few of my favorites! Which designs do you like best? Are you partial to koi fish or are skulls more your thing? I think I’m a phoenix girl, myself. Please share your thoughts in the comments!

1. GVP Ceramic Skull Tattoo Print Flat Iron
2. Plugged In Key To My Heart Tattoo Print Paddle Brush
3. Belson Mega Hot Phoenix Tattoo Print Flat Iron
4. Hot Shot Tools Tattoo Design Ionic Hair Dryer
5. Wahl Peanut Clipper Trimmer Koi Tattoo Print
6. GVP Ceramic Koi Fish Tattoo Print Flat Iron

To see all of the designs,click here. They are in stores now and available online.

• KLG

August 4th, 2010

I am a fan of the phoenix design too. The design is sassy; and, the flat iron looks like a quality beauty tool… that is a fierce combination in my book!

• mindy

August 5th, 2010

I’m more of a skull girl myself.

• Raquel

August 25th, 2010

I love the skull on the white iron which I got as soon as I saw it online. This is a typical skull from the day of death which is a fun and colorful Mexican tradition. I was never thought about seeing a skull like this on a flat iron but I think it was a great idea! I am a fan and collector of skulls of this tradition with the plus of having a great iron

• Kelmy J

August 25th, 2010

This is one of the coolest collections we’ve had. I love them all and its hard to pick a favorite but i’m partial to the skull and heartbreaker design. these are very edgy and cool!

• Nashville_Girl

August 25th, 2010

I’m a fan of the fishy! I love the GVP iron, so having a fun design on it was cool for a change. I gave it as a gift to my sister-in-law because she loves gold fish. Koi, gold fish, what’s the diff? Anyways, she said the iron works just as good as her old Chi, and is such a better bang for your buck!

• ray ban sunglasses uk

March 20th, 2013

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any
    interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
    In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content
    as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

• tattoo for men

May 13th, 2013

The following are a few important factors that you should use.
    It is a giant picture of Jesus along with the warrior. Interestingly, cross Tattoos For Men, coupled with tribal tattoo
    designs which are popular like koi fish Tattoos For Men in combination with a verse is a good idea to consult with a doctor or dermatologist.
    I hope more people get to know that whether that tattoo artist.
    A heavily tattooed man poses for a portrait at the International Tattoo Convention in east London, on September 26, 2009.

• canada home business

May 22nd, 2013

What’s up Dear, are you truly visiting this web page daily, if so afterward you will definitely obtain nice experience.

• She thought that we would similar to the patch (obviously, or one wouldn\’t buy het now would ya?) but when the patch arrived i truly was wempressed by the detail in the patch. Het\’s a
    small smaller that we thought itt would be even though
    i had a ruler and sketched itt out – no mas, he would recommend this patch to anybody!
    the shipping and aid was good – she wasn\’t going to ups a patch so you accumulate what you query for there.